Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekend Round Up

First and foremost Happy Veterans Day to those who have served and are currently serving.  Here's two very special men in my life who served in the Air Force.  My dad and my husband.

Saturday morning we started our morning off with a run while Tyler rode his bike.  I know I say this a lot but I especially did not want to get up out of my warm bed to go outside and run. I was so tempted to just skip it...................SO tempted.  Jason had to run an errand and said we could go when he got back but I knew if we waited I would not go.  I convinced him to go before, and I'm really happy I did.  
  
There is a particular hill on the route we take, the dreaded hill I call it.  I hate that hill, but I've yet to walk up it.  I'll run it at a very slow pace, but hey I'm doing it.  Doesn't look like much from the picture but that's only half of it!


Go Jason go!

After the run (which just like every other run I was ecstatic I got up got out and did) I enjoyed one of my favorite parts of my morning.  Coffee and catching up on Grey's Anatomy!  Our heater decided to break this past weekend, so you better believe I was completely snuggled on the couch with a large blanket watching this.  The rest of the day was spent running errands and reading a little of the book club book, Memories of an Imaginary Friend. I am really loving this book!  I'd recommend it to anyone.

That night I met up with some friends for dinner and a drink.  The dinner was your typical bar food, kicker was we waited close to two hours for it to arrive.  Two hours for a measly salad.  Besides that it was nice to catch up and see everyone! 

Sunday.................oh Sunday.  Why oh why do I feel the need to constantly snack on Sunday.  Started the day off great.  Went to church, came home and had a nice lunch.  Then the picking began.  WHY?!  I was on plan all weekend and then had to dig deep into my weeklies with all of the snacking I did.  I need to come up with a new game plan on Sunday because for some reason it always gets the best of me.  I was in the "I don't care mood" which in reality I do.  A new goal is to not let Sunday ruin a perfectly good weekend. Well if you have today off I hope you enjoy it!  I can't wait to talk to my sister to see how her 10K went!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment