Friday, November 8, 2013

Win!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! 

I was down 1.4 at Weight Watchers last night.  Whooo-hoo!  What a great feeling knowing if I work the program I see results!  Now to remember this feeling and keep it up!  

Below is a post my sister shared that I'm going to pass along!  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Every Veterans Day my dad organizes and hosts a 10k race at our church. Half of the proceeds go to "Operation Jump Start" - the other half goes to The Grace Lutheran School Scholarship fund. This is the 10th annual race!! It's this coming Monday, November 11th - opening ceremonies begin at 8am - race at 9am - at Grace Lutheran Church in Falls Church, VA.  No need to preregister you can sign up day of at the race, no price difference.  See you there 


No comments:

Post a Comment