Tuesday, November 5, 2013

MY.HEART.MELTS.

It really does.  Look at that face all snuggled in his PJ's. That is Parker, my friend Amanda's son and wow is he a beautiful little boy! Do you see how comfortable he looks?!




Another successful day of tracking everything and I held my ground and did not get back together with Tyler's Halloween bag filled with candy!  Dinner last night was something I could whip up quickly because I got home later than normal, but I'm not complaining I mean look at who I got to hold for a good portion of the night! I had leftover buffalo chicken on a salad topped with homemade guacamole and crushed baked tortilla chips.  I ate this while watching Vanderpump Rules.  Hi my name is Erin and I'm a reality junkie.  I missed RHOBH so I'll have to catch that on demand!  Now what I really couldn't wait for was this:

 
a smoothie!  I had been craving one since oh, 3:00 p.m. yesterday.  Really simple to make as well.  One packet of W.W. smoothie mix, a frozen banana, almond milk, frozen strawberries and ice.  Put it all in the blender and mix.  3 points, that's all!  I have to give credit where credit is due when it comes to this smoothie. Remember when I posted earlier that I love to sit in Hila's kitchen and watch her cook?  This would be one of her and Bobby's creations, although theirs is used with peanut flour and chocolate protein powder and unfortunately I had neither of those so I had to improvise.  I need to remember to order some peanut flour and get some chocolate protein powder!  If you want the full recipe head on over to: http://bobbydelong.blogspot.com/2013/08/chocolate-smoothie.html.  There you will find it.  It's delicious!

Tonight is going to be a relaxing night.  I'm planning on making fish tacos and watching The Biggest Loser. I'll post the recipe ingredients for the fish tacos tomorrow, you can get everything at Trader Joe's and they are so simple and oh so good!  Speaking of T.J.'s how did I just discover this store this recently?  Where has it been my whole life? I can get into some serious trouble there!

No comments:

Post a Comment