Friday, November 15, 2013

Countdown to the Weekend.

Not much to report today.  I was down .4 at WW last night.  Of course I would have liked to see a bigger number, but hey a loss is a loss!  As Hila told me, that's close to two sticks of butter off my bod! Looking forward to this weekend, having a girls night with my mom, aunt, sister and cousin complete with sushi, wine and movies.  If you have never been to Kumo in Kingstowne I strongly suggest it.  It is AMAZING.  My favorite sushi place by far! Tyler is spending Saturday and Saturday night with my dad "Tyler/Grandpa day" so Jason and I get to go on a date!  I'm meeting his co-workers for the first time, so that should be fun!  I need to make sure to get in a run this weekend. 

I want to share my two point taco.  I had two of them and a salad at lunch for a total of 5 points!  Need to save my points for sushi tonight!  On the taco I have chicken, lettuce, tomato, salsa and fat free plain greek yogurt.  Greek yogurt is a great swap for sour cream, and two tablespoons is 0 points!  Delish!  I also have a side of fruit for later as a snack.  Have a great weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment