Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Scale

Here we are again, my weigh in is tonight.  The scale, we have such a love hate relationship going on right now!  I've been trying my hardest to stay off of it except for when I weigh in on Thursday nights.  I've been successful so far, but sometimes it can be so hard.  "Let me just jump on real quick to see where I'm at" I'll say.  And if it's not where I want it, it can instantly put me in a foul mood.  So I've learned to just stay off during the week, and wait to see where I am come Thursday night.  So tonight is the night.




I don't know how I'm feeling about this actually.  I've been on plan, got my exercise in but there is still a part of me that fears I didn't make a dent.  I always have mixed feelings going in to a weigh in.  I was home all day yesterday and managed to stay on plan.  I just remembered in the back of my head that tomorrow was weigh in day and why ruin what I have worked for in one measly day, which can be done.  So I stuck to my plan and didn't snack mindlessly.

As I've mentioned Jason has started running and informed me today that he's down a little over five pounds! Without changing his eating habits, just by adding in that little bit of exercise.  Way to go J!

I found a great deal on Chambray shirts and ordered three of them, I can't wait for them to come in!  I don't know about you, but I'm ready for the weekend!  It's going to be a tough weekend when it comes to eating, but I'll have to do the best I can and make the best decisions I can.  Maybe get in an extra run?  That can never hurt right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment