Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wednesday Weigh In

     Good morning!  Woke up this morning not really looking forward to weighing in after the heavy eating weekend I had.  Let's start with Friday.  I got home with a pizza in my hand and a side of zucchini sticks------why?!  Pizza, ok it's pizza night but I didn't need the zucchini sticks which were fried.  I walk in and Jason has the news on telling me what is happening in Pairs. I couldn't believe it. Just awful.  So we ate dinner, watched the news some more and then caught up on our show we watch together Quantico.

     Saturday morning was spent eating breakfast, playing with Hazel and putting away some laundry.  Then Hazel and I headed off to a playdate at the soft play room with my friend Kim and her son Cooper.  The room was pretty neat, kids can run around, go down slides or play in the ballpit.  Hazel loved the ballpit and going down the slide.  My only thing with this is that it is definitely geared towards younger kids.  The age limit is 5 and under, but if you ask me 5 year olds are WAY too old to be in the room.  It really should be for three and under.  I can tell you when Tyler was five, he would have been bored in this room after 2 minutes.
Loved it!
     After we got home Hazel went down for a nap, she was spent after running around!  My sister came over that night and we made dinner, watched a movie and had a glass of wine.  I love lazy pajama nights!  She also said the tzatziki dip I made was restaurant worthy, score!  It was pretty delicious I must say and really simple to make.  I'll post a recipe later along with my mexican pizza I made for lunch yesterday, so good!  I had a great start eating wise but after I got home from the playdate it just seemed to go down hill.  I was snacking more than I should have been.  I tracked-well some of it.
     Sunday we went to church and then I went to the movies with my mom, sister, two aunts and a long time family friend.  We saw Miss You Already.  It was really good, and really sad.  As you can tell the theater was super crowded!
Here is Hilary saving everyone a seat :)


       After the movie we went next door to share some appetizers.  This was AFTER the popcorn and candy at the movie.  See why I was not looking forward to the scale this morning.  I did bring my butt down to the gym at lunch both Monday and Tuesday, hoping to make up for some of the weekend.  So overall a fun weekend, not the best for eating but it's a work in progress.  

     Back to this morning.  I got on the scale, looked down and saw I was down a pound.  I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment