Thursday, October 29, 2015

Round Two!

I don't even know where to start!?  It's been over a year since I got on here to write anything.  I actually just got through reading old posts.  That was fun and it got me thinking about how much I enjoyed blogging and it's even more fun to go back and read.  So here's what's new.  I had a baby over a year ago!   Her name is Hazel Kelly Potter and she's 14 months old.  The love.of.my.life I must say.  Everyone told me while I was pregnant you can't explain the love you will have for your child, and well you just can't.  It's unreal.  My last blog post I was actually pregnant but super early so I wasn't sharing the news.  I really enjoyed being pregnant, I mean reallllllllllllly enjoyed it.  I gained 40ish pounds and I tell you what she is worth every pound I gained.  So now here I sit still trying to lose the weight I gained, I have 12 pounds to lose so maybe that's what brings me back to my blog, some accountability?!   

This is a pretty recent picture of her from the Fairfax Fall Festival.  That face, I just can't!

So while reading old posts I was recalling how I was really getting into running, not really enjoying it so much, but really enjoying how it made me feel after I would complete a run.  I stopped when I got pregnant and just recently started back up. I completed the couch to 5k for the second time and I have to say I still don't enjoy running.  I don't think I ever will and that's ok.  What I enjoy is the feeling after, the feeling of I did it!  I run during lunch, it seems to be the best time I have to get it done.  I'm not a super early work out riser, and when I'm home I like to enjoy my time with my family.  I'm back on WW, online instead of attending meetings and I find I just need something else to keep me accountalble.  I plan to check in as often as I can.  Shoot, I don't know if anyone will even read this, but writing it and putting it out there is enough for me! I'll write about my weight loss journey, food (recipes) with a mixture of just everyday life.  Round two, here we go!

2 comments:

  1. I love you! Thanks for blogging again...I read it. Miss you guys and miss that sweet face! Give Hazzey a huggy and kissy from her Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too, I will give her hugs and kisses from you!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete