Friday, January 10, 2014

Where ya been?!?!

Phew, it's been so long I almost forgot how to GET to my blog to post!  Oops!  I hope everyone has been having a great new year so far.  As for me, so far so good!  What is not in good standing is me and the gym. I guess the first part is admitting you have a problem right?  Well it's a problem when these suckers are in your closet for the ENTIRE MONTH OF DECEMBER INTO JANUARY!  I kind of forgot what they looked like but put them on today and was quickly reminded!


I didn't have the best time I'd say. Getting back into it slowly with a walk at an incline, but something is better than nothing right?  I even ended up chatting with a lady who I've seen quite often down there and made it a point to say "see you next week", because I plan on going next week!  So have no fear, if your goal was to work out and you haven't started, THERE STILL IS TIME!


I hope everyone has a great weekend!  We have a Saturday filled with errands, followed by dinner with a friend and then Sunday is a girls brunch.  Can't wait for that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment