Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy Birthday Jason!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!  

     I can't wait to celebrate with Jason tonight! A date night just the two of us, we are so looking forward to it!  He is the most patient person I have ever met, an amazing father and such a hard worker. There isn't anything he wouldn't do for his family and tonight it's all about him!  I made dinner reservations at Acqua Al 2 after some great yelp reviews so I hope it doesn't disappoint.

     I was thinking what a hard weekend this was going to be when it came to eating and all of the events going on (Jason's birthday, Halloween at a friends house, family dinner) but in reality it doesn't have to be hard if I have a plan.  Planning is key, and if you know me you know I love a good plan.  Like really love a good plan!  Tonight my plan is to simply enjoy.  It's a celebration so I'm not going to stuff my face until I can't move, but I will enjoy it. For Halloween we are ordering pizza, trick or treating and getting together with the gang.  I know some of the girls are watching their points as well so maybe we can order a loaded veggie pizza?!  Sunday we are having a family dinner celebrating Jason and my uncle Jon's birthdays.  Dinner consists of making our own pizzas, it's a pizza filled weekend!  So here's my plan, to load mine with tons of fresh tomatoes, pineapple and some canadian bacon.  I'll also bring a salad to share to go with the pizza.  Simple enough right?  My long term plan of Halloween is to keep my little mits out of Tyler's Halloween candy bag!!! Who's to say I won't get in some exercise at some point this weekend as well.  Make a plan and stick to it, that's the goal.

    Well, I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!  Here's to a fun filled weekend!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment